The Illinois Retail Gaming & Operators Association (IRGOA) exists to educate, protect and advocate for the retail gaming industry at the state and local level.
- Strong partners with our communities, providing millions in tax revenue for local municipalities.
- Business owners who provide local food, beverage and entertainment options to our customers and communities.
- Committed corporate citizens who work to ensure safe and responsible gaming environments.
- Advocates of responsible legislation regarding the video gaming industry.
- Illinois Café & Service Company, which owns and operates Dotty’s
- Laredo Hospitality Ventures, which owns and operates Stella’s and Shelby’s
- Blackhawk Restaurant Group, which owns and operates Betty’s Bistro, Penny’s Place, Emma’s Eatery and Jena’s Eatery
- Illinois Gaming Systems
- Prairie State Gaming
- Gold Rush Amusements
- Midwest SRO
- Trident Partners, which owns and operates Ruby's